Saturday, December 22, 2007

Translate!

Hello, this is Albert speaking from my new KDE 4 i18n/l10n coordinator position.

If you have always wanted to help KDE and you have knowledge of a language different than english you can do it! Join today your local Translation team and you will improve your english but also your native language skills :-)

Translations for KDE4.0 are closing in about 12 days but there will be a 4.0.1 so don't worry of being late!

And congrats to Portuguese team that has a 100% translation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't taken French in about a year, but I suppose I'll try and see how it turns out. I'll have to find my notes first.

This does look like a very good way to practice a language you're learning. I'll have to contribute next year when I'm taking Russian (in college, my High school doesn't offer it sadly)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Its been a little difficult for new teams like us (bn-IN) to get started without someone guiding us. Wishing you all the best.

Kushal Das said...

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best :)